Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Brandon and Diana's Wedding

On Saturday, December 27, my brother Brandon married one of the most wonderful girls ever, Diana. They got married in the Mount Timpanogos Temple and then we had a Luncheon at Thanksgiving Point. It was such a fun day and it was great to celebrate this occasion with so many friends and family. I am so grateful that Diana joined our family. She is so amazing and I absolutely love her!
Abby
Abby and Nicole
Brandon and Diana coming out of the TempleBrandon and Diana kissing
Aren't they just so cute?
Me and DianaMe, Diana, and Brandon
Erin, Me, Brandon, Nicole, and Devin
Dad and Brandon
James, Josh, Brandon, and Jon
:) Need I say more?
Diana and Brandon cutting the cake
Diana and Brandon kissing after feeding each other cake

4 comments:

Kami Su said...

It looks like the most perfect day. I absolutely love Brandon & Diana. Crazy our little students. Hard to imagine that shy little Diana now a wife, so cool. You look beautiful too. Miss you, you need to come by. Hey where are they going to be living? I need to bring their little wedding gift by.

Jenny said...

The wedding looks like it was beautiful! How fun. I love weddings!!! I need you to send me your email address again... I accidentally deleted it before I sent you our Christmas card. :( My email address is jennyleefairbanks (at) gmail (dot) com. Thanks!!

Anonymous said...

Way cute!!! That is so much fun! I love the pictures that you posted of Brandon and Diana's wedding. Fun times!!!

Annie, you're gorgeous. I love your glasses! Cute!
We're coming to UT... WHo knows? When are you going to come see us? We have everything soooo close! Mountains, Lakes, malls:), skiing, snowshoeing. You name it, we got it!

Love ya!

Wiseguys said...

so cute! Looks like fun:)