Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Playing With Family & Friends

During the Fall Break in Provo my Grandparents came into town. So on the 16th and 17th my family came and picked me up and we went down to Bryce Canyon. It was perfect weather. The sun was out and it was warm. It was so fun hiking and spending the weekend with family. The next week of school wasn't too bad. And Friday the 23rd was a pretty exciting day. My best friend opened his mission call and is going to the Montreal, Canada French speaking mission. I'm so excited for him.

Since there's really nothing to do here in Ephraim, my roommates and I went up to Provo for Saturday. We stopped by my house and spent a little bit of time with my family then went to do some shopping. We were also able to get midnight tickets to see New Moon when it comes out. That is going to be way fun. My roommates have a friend who is going to BYU so we went and saw her apartment and then we all went to Denny's to eat dinner and wait for the traffic to die down after the depressing BYU game.

Since Halloween is just right around the corner, for our ward on Monday night we carved pumpkins. Sadly I don't have a picture of it but it was fun to carve it together for our apartment. Last night our apartment complex had a little mini Halloween party and we watched "The Ring" at our clubhouse. And what is Halloween without it getting cold? It snowed yesterday but it did not stick. However, when I woke up this morning and was going to classes I was greeted at my front door with about 3 inches of snow. The entire campus is covered in snow and it is still snowing!

(Sadly I cannot put pictures up because I have to do it on my home computer. But they will come soon!)

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I'm so glad the snow didn't stick at my house! We still need to buy new tires!