Saturday, February 27, 2010

Happy Birthday Dad!

This post is dedicated to my Dad. Today is his birthday and he turned 50. Half a century! (I keep saying that, but it is so fun)

My Dad is the greatest Father in the world. He is so understanding, forgiving, loving, smart, religious, and a great friend. He has so much knowledge and wisdom, I can turn to him for anything. He has always been such a great example to me in everything. I feel so privileged to be his daughter. He will always be there when I need him.

Happy Birthday Dad! I love you so much!

Me & Dad when they dropped me off for college
Me & Dad at Bryce Canyon
Me & Dad in Mexico
Me, Dad, & Erin after Brandon & Diana's reception
Koda, Mom, & Dad hiking the Y
Dad fixing the flat tire, he is such a handy man!

1 comment:

toni said...

Annie! I'm so excited for you to come home! I saw that you had a blog, because your name was on Diana's. But I just kept spacing to tell you to add me! I'm so glad you found mine!