Sunday, October 10, 2010

Fall is Here

Once again, a month has flown by. It is now October and fall is here! September was spent doing a lot of wedding stuff. Nicole and I threw Toni a Bridal Shower. We had a Bachelorette Party. And then of course the wedding!


The beautiful cupcakes Diana and I made
Diana with her masterpiece
The beautiful bride
Bachelorette Party!
No longer considered the newlyweds of the family
With the bride and groom
So happy
With my new sister
Sister In-laws

Since fall is here, and its chilly outside, my friends and I decided to make some sugar cookies. It was so fun spending the night in the kitchen cooking.
While the cookies were baking


I can't believe fall is here, but I am loving it. The Halloween decorations are out. And Erin and I have already pulled out the Hot Chocolate.

No comments: