Friday, February 11, 2011

Birthdays and Fun

The past couple of weeks haven't been too eventful; just partying with Birthdays and babysitting.

The Birthdays:

Surprising Chelsea and taking her out to dinner for her Birthday


We had the whole family together for Mom's Birthday

Spent a weekend with Grandpa and Grandma Call:


Babysitting:

Meet my Valentine for this year: Hyrum McCune. He is such a cutie!
For a Relief Society activity we learned how to make boutonnieres and do some flower arranging. This is the awesome one my friend Alicia and I made:

3 comments:

Cris, Jon, Austin and Ethan said...

Awe, how fun to be with all that family, Im sad I missed your moms bday- I better call her. Hyrum is so cute!! and good job on the buttonaire (sp?)

hollywoodhunny91 said...

Pretty flowers!

Michelle said...

Cute pic's. Way to go on getting into BYU!
Love ya,
Mom