Wednesday, November 19, 2014

General Conference views on media

I mentioned in a previous post how I like to review the conference talks when they are printed in the Ensign. As I have been re-reading some of the talks today, I noticed that quite a few of them mentioned the importance media has played in helping spread the word of the Gospel.

President Thomas S. Monson said "We acknowledge the blessings of modern media in allowing millions of members of the Church to watch or listen to general conference. The sessions of this weekend are being broadcast via television, radio, cable, satellite transmission, and the Internet, including on mobile devices."

Wahoo! Media and the Church for the win!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love that he said this, especially since sometimes the media can get a bad rap for the negative effects he can have. But because of the internet, I can re-watch Conference over and over without having to wait for the Ensign to come out.