Monday, October 6, 2014

Childhood Fail

I always get distracted when I get on the internet. I start off doing really good with homework, and then, I just need a break. I start looking at one thing, that leads to another, and before I know it I've looked at all these crazy articles and realize that I officially accomplished entertaining myself for an hour without realizing it.

However, during that "wasted" hour I find so many good things. Good as in random/interesting/funny things that make me think "who has time in their life to research and find out all this stuff?!" Exhibit A: An article on answers.com that mention a bunch of unhealthy snacks from your childhood. As sad as it may be, I ate so many of these snacks, and now that I look back through the article, it's as if part of me died by seeing the sad non-existent future of my childhood food fun.

http://www.answers.com/article/1214337/12-totally-unhealthy-snacks-from-your-childhood-that-went-extinct?param4=fb-us-de-health&param1=health&param2=1650051&param5=5&param6=6

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hahaha I love these!!