Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Skype

In my opinion, Skype (or any other form of video chat) is one of the greatest inventions. I have a niece who is three years old, and she loves calling people on the phone to talk to them. But, it's even better when we Skype because she gets way more excited about being able to see the person she is talking to. Her sister is only nine months old, so the other day when I was Skyping with them, she saw my face and got super excited. She can't talk to me on the phone, but seeing my face and smiling at me was her form of being able to "talk" to me. And on a plus side I got to see her crawl, so I was happy too. Thank you technology!

And just so you can see their faces too, you'll know why I love Skyping with these adorable girls.



Cute right?!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love Skype. It was especially helpful when I was in France and it cost a fortune to call, so the only way I could contact or talk to my friends and family at home was if I Skyped. It was a wonderful communication tool.

Aimee Fresh said...

i LOVE Skype.. actually I'm about to go and Skype my family. now we are only a few states away, but we used to be across the world when i was serving my mission and i am so grateful for technology and for being able to communicate with our loved ones even when they are so far away