Monday, October 20, 2014

Love Lessons

I'm in that stage of life where I'm searching for the one I'm going to marry. And I've mentioned it before on how crazy it can be with the whole dating thing; it's frustrating. And sometimes it just gets really hard and I become fed up with the whole system. Then there are those times you get a kick in the butt reminding you of what you need to be doing. And I hate it. It's never fun when you have to be vulnerable and it can be hard to open up.

There's been an article going around that relates a devotional from Elder Holland about lessons of love and dating. Some of them make me think "yah, that's right!" where others are "I should be focusing more on that...whoops." It was another kick in the butt, but a good reminder at the same time. Here it is if you haven't seen it pop up on the book of face yet: 

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Mostly, I just think it's funny how quickly things circulate within the media. I was just looking at that article earlier because my cousin had posted it - and here it is too!