Thursday, September 4, 2014

Blogging is back!

It's been a little while since I've posted anything on my blog. 2 years is a long time, but better late than never right? Having a smart phone, it just seems easier to use Instagram instead of taking time getting onto a computer. However, I'm taking a media class at school this semester and we get to blog about thoughts, experiences, interactions, etc. that we have with media. So for the time being, this blog will take a break from the normal daily activities of my life, and focus more on the media that sadly takes up a lot of my time :).

1 comment:

Elousie said...

I agree! There were a lot of problems that arose that I needed my phone or computer for! My husband lost me while we were at the movies and couldn't call or text to find me! There are definitely some things I need to change about my media habits as well.